Wednesday 20 November 2013

My first bird book to share

Today I want to show you guys some pictures of my first bird journal and some things that I saw when I went to Rutland water in December 2011 when I was seven, also if you haven't been to there you should really go because it is amazingly amazing and all the staff and people that go there are really nice.


This is a picture of when I went to Rutland water and I came back with the list of birds that I saw and I saw quite a few. About fifty but I don't know if it was exactly that but I think I am near. Also my writing is a bit messy but at the time I was only seven.  


 This one is just my actual journal from the outside I thought people might want to look at it and see what it is from the outside. I know its not much to look at from the outside but on the inside it has lots of empty pages and a lot of them are filled to the maximum they can!


I know that I haven't done much today but tomorrow I will do facts about birds that I saw at Rutland water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.