Saturday 21 September 2013






Buzzards on the move

Today I saw around 10 Buzzards above my house soaring high in the sky I quickly went in to get my binoculars and I am surprised to say they were Buzzards. Unfortunately they were to high in the sky for me to use a camera and even if they were lower I wouldn't have time to have got them as they were upstairs. 

I also put a little thing on to  speed up time and make the birds come to the bird-cake that I made a lot faster they should have come today but they didn't so I put  bread there now they should be coming tomorrow but I think because it is autumn it might take a little longer!




These are the photo's I took when I tried to speed up the time and I took these in the morning so in a few weeks I will have the bird feeder up and running.  In six months I am trying to get around 1,000 views. So I'm going to try my best and make my bird feeder do really good. I also am ready to make another whole cake but first I have to get the first one to work. As I said in the second paragraph it will take me a little longer to get it ready, so keep coming and maybe next week, I will have got pictures of birds eating the cake and the bread and now it's the weekend and I'm off school then I can watch out for the birds more instead of my parents! 

I have a bit more on the Buzzards to tell you in fact a whole fact file

                       

                                           Buzzard fact file

I only could find info on feeding and breeding so this is what I have for you!

                                  feeding 


Buzzards eat minute Rodents but also eats birds ,reptiles,amphibians,larger insects and earth-worms. They eat their prey which is 500 grams of weight. Anything that is heavier is usually a Carrion Crow.

                                                     breeding 
Buzzards are very defensive to their nests throughout the year. The female lays the eggs Usually about 2-4 white eggs with brown markings!

I'm sorry to say that I have no more info as I couldn't find it. 



















                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.