Monday 23 September 2013

                                 starting over 



Unfortunately I had to take down my cake as the mixture had water in it so, the flies were laying eggs in and on it so I had to take it down and tomorrow I'm going to make another one and put it up, because that was just an experiment to see if something would happen and it did but the only reason I took it down was for the birds health. I was worried if I keeped it up then the birds will get ill and I wouldn't want them to die as it would be horrible for them and I  wouldn't have even started this blog. I have a picture of  the flies eggs, I think it's a fruit fly that has been laying the eggs see if you can work out what it is. By the way I have got to share with you the whole life cycle of flies!

                                                          

                               




                                fly life cycle
First they start off with the  eggs, then wait and let them hatch to the first larval stage, after that they adapt to the second larval stage, next they enter the third larval stage. Then it becomes a Pupa, which is sort of like a cucoon! Finally it becomes an adult fly, you probably all know what that is. I only know that they die but not if they have funerals.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.