Tuesday 24 September 2013



                                              going down
All of the bread is nearly  gone and that means today or tomorrow I'm going to need to get the feeder up and running once again, because otherwise I won't get the enjoyment of watching the birds and my blog will go back down and I won't get the blog back up ever again! 

So I'm going to make the feeder and it will be so cool as I will be watching it and it will attract many birds and will hopefully have me make some success. 


This is the bread that is left, I know it's not much but the birds will still come, and hopefully I will have made the new super advanced bird cake. Unfortunately I do not have all the ingredients so some of my viewers might do it before me!
If anybody is wondering then I got that piece from the compost heap at the back of my garden behind this shed and surprisingly it was the perfect piece, just like it was meant to be!


By Saturday all the bread should be gone and I should have a new feeder so make sure you come on that special day for me.  





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.