Thursday 19 September 2013







part 2

 These are some of the things that I used to spot the birds with. Also to make my bird-cake I had to go to my local  co-operative shop and buy the lard use the things from there to make the daal and make it into my bird -cake. So keep coming and I will have more every day or maybe every 2/3!




 I have done the front side and back view of my bird-cake if you are
wondering then yes it is an aero hot chocolate tub and fortunately it was
the exact tub that I needed it is very good for the birds because they have to land on the end on eat the food from the tub so it is designed magnificently for the birds it is so cool and I cant wait till the birds start coming.
Just to let you know if any boys girls or anybody with children view this blog and have there own I would like to link with other peoples blogs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.