Saturday 28 September 2013



 its here

My bird feeder is finally here! I made it as I promised you the other day and it is better  I have found the ingredients in the big Tesco by my house. I added some new sort of nuts in bags and I have taken some pictures of the lard bird seed and nut. I have them here to show you.

This is the bird seed and nut mixed together put into a container and hung onto a plank of wood. I have put foil over the top with an elastic band around it to assure that none of the food falls out.



                

This is what I actually made 
in the pan which I will put up a bit later I put it in a water bottle as that was the only container I could find I mixed nuts bird seed and lard together and this is what I came out with! it will be so cool when the birds start coming, one has already come today but not many. I do not know what bird it was because I was not there to witness it. 

The next few days are going to be a great success for me and I want to get to 1,000 views  in around 6 months so I hope people keep coming for me and sooner or later  I will have 1,000 views and I will make a great success for nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.